If you are in business, part of a business, have an interest in business, engage in business expertise, are passionate about Maori businesses, developing a business, have skills and competencies businesses may require then joining Te Awe is a must.
We don’t limit our membership to business owners and operators because Iwi, hapu and whanau play a vital role in Maori business success, therefore non-business owners are also welcome to join.
How much does it cost join?
The initial joining fee is $275 (GST included), thereafter an annual fee of $206.25 applies.
Students pay $55 per year (GST included).
Corporate/Whanau joining fee (for either two persons from the same whanau or two persons from the same organisation) is $343.75 (GST included), thereafter an annual fee of $275 applies.
What does a Te Awe membership offer?
- Regular high quality networking hui where information and contacts are shared together with great ideas.
- Exposure to a number of highly successful Maori and non-Maori business leaders presenting and discussing contemporary business issues.
- Help members keep up to date with current issues affecting Maori.
- Provides a positive environment where individuals may network and establish relationships with large enterprises that want to utilise the products and services offered by Maori service providers.
- Save you money by negotiating on your behalf member to member discounts
- Increase the profile of your business through Tu Mai, a monthly publication featuring articles on indigenous peoples and prominent Maori.
- Encourage you to participate and be recognised for your business achievements in the biannual Te Awe business awards
- Experience and celebrate who we are as a people in business e.g whanaungatanga, manaakitanga, and our Maoritanga.
How do I join Te Awe?
Click here for more information.