Te Awe Huānga
Te Awe Membership
If you are in business, part of a business, have an interest in business, engage in business expertise, are passionate about Maori businesses, developing a business, have skills and competencies businesses may require then joining Te Awe is a must. We don.t limit our membership to business owners and operators because Iwi, hapu and whanau play a vital role in Maori business success, therefore non-business owners are also welcome to join.
What does a Te Awe membership offer?
- Regular high quality networking hui where information and contacts are shared together with great ideas.
- Exposure to a number of highly successful Maori and non-Maori business leaders presenting and discussing contemporary business issues.
- Help members keep up to date with current issues affecting Maori.
- Provides a positive environment where individuals may network and establish relationships with large enterprises that want to utilise the products and services offered by Maori service providers.
- Save you money by negotiating on your behalf member to member discounts.
- Encourage you to participate and be recognised for your business achievements in the biannual Te Awe business awards.
- Experience and celebrate who we are as a people in business e.g whanaungatanga, manaakitanga, and our Maoritanga.